Every year, the Town of Temiscaming organizes an activity to welcome newcomers in order to familiarize them with the services and activities that are offered, and also to meet with the municipal council.
Also, this activity allows you to meet with other newcomers. A welcome kit is available for new citizens. To obtain it, you may call at the Town of Temiscaming at (819) 627-3273.
You may also consult the welcome guide that was specially created for you by clicking here: SERVICE GUIDE FOR NEWCOMERS.
The site was created in order to help you integrate our community and to give you access to information regarding our municipality. If you have any comments or suggestions, do not hesitate to contact us.
TO MAKE YOUR WAY TO TEMISCAMING
To obtain the road map, refer to the following link :
- Air Canada Jazz, flights from Montreal and Quebec
1 888 247-2262 | 819 762-5400
- Rouyn-Noranda Airport
- Val d’Or airport
- Air Creebec, flights from Montreal, Bay James and North Coast
www.aircreebec.ca | 1 800 567-6567
- Val d’Or Airport
- Pascan Aviation, flights from Montreal/St-Hubert of Quebec, from Rouyn-Noranda and Val d’Or
www.pascan.com | 1 888 313-8777
- North Bay Airport
Maheux terminal, information for :
- Amos 819 732-2821
- La Sarre 819 333-3395
- Rouyn-Noranda 819 762-2200
- Val-d'Or 819 874-2200
Highway 101, 109, 111, 113, 117
- Via Rail Canada
Reservation and train schedule : 1 888 842-7245
- Seneterre train station
GETTING AROUND IN TEMISCAMING
- Taxi Tem
TO FIND ACCOMODATIONS IN TEMISCAMING
INFORMATION REGARDING SCHOOLS
- Commission scolaire du lac Témiscamingue (french school)
- Western School Board (english school)