Two employees are responsible for snow removal; one daytime and one night-time.
The Town's priority is to do the snow removal on the main arteries first in order to ensure a smooth and safe circulation for all the motorists and pedestrians. During peak periods, we increase the staff to ensure that the snow removal service is efficient.
To contribute to the snow removal operations, we invite you to:
- Put your bins inside your property line;
- Avoid parking in the street until it has been cleared;
- Avoid putting snow on public roads, sidewalks, pathways, close to a fire hydrant or any other public place or lot without the consent of the owner. If needed, inform your snow removal contractor;
- Respect the winter parking bylaw;
- Be patient when crossing a snow removal vehicle.